Sufi Contacts in United Kingdom (London and outside)

Sufi Contacts in United Kingdom (London and outside)

mysticsaint
Administrator
This post was updated on .
1.
Mevlana Rumi's festival:
A public event organized by the "The Whirling Dervishes of West London" on Friday, 17th of December (to mark his death anniversary, Sebi Arus, or Urs), 07.00 to 10.00 pm.

Mevlana Festival

Friday, December 17 ยท 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Colet House
151 Talgarth Rd W149DA
London, United Kingdom

(Thats left out of Barons Court tube station, left up the Talgarth Rd for about 100yds and Colet House is a large building with A "Study Society" plaque on the door).

Join via Facebook to "The Whirling Dervishes of West London"

The group is originally taught the ceremony by a Mevlevi Shaykh: Resuhi Baykara in 1963 and were asked to preserve it in its original form. Which we have done ever since. We have a Shaykh in Turkey called Gulsam Celebi, who is now in her 90s, so for the most part we are independent, though keep in touch with our Turkish friends.

2.
Sheikh Nazim Sufi Centre (Dergah of Sheikh Nazim)
277 Saint Ann's Road, London N15 5RG, United Kingdom
+44 20 8802 9666

Nearest Station: Seven Sisters (LU Victoria line & wagn. train times)

Time: Maghrib prayer, every Thursday & 1st Sunday of every month

3.
Threshold Society Meeting and reading from Rumi

Wednesday gatherings

- Our address is Flat 43, St. Georges Court, Gloucester Rd, South Kensington, SW7 4RA - closest tube is Gloucester Rd. It is very close to where we were before. The entrance to our building is on the main Gloucester Road opposite Partridges the grocers. It is roughly between Oxfam and Rymans, next to a bus stop. Call on 07899 803326 if you cannot find it. If you do, simply buzz 43.

- We'll meet at 7pm as usual. We'll read the first 3 Rumi quotes below beginning "There is no worse sickness...", "Can the water of a polluted stream..." and "Many are the unbelievers...".

- People can dial in and participate. Those in the UK should dial in 0844 8 360 360, from France +33 82 123 1046, and anywhere else +44 870 834 72 72. The conference room number that will need to be typed is 786 786. You can of course dial in at anytime, though around 7.30-7.40pm would be when the reflections on the poetry start.

4.
The School of Sufi Teaching

The School of Sufi Teaching offers instruction in teachings of five main Sufi Orders: the Naqshbandi, Mujaddedi, Chishti, Qadiri and Shadhili - which special emphasis on the Naqshbandi-Mujaddedi.

Weekly Group meditation in Central London (Old Street). Contact person Abdul Ghaffur.

London, UK
+44 (0)20-8556 7713

Birmingham, UK
+44 (0)121-733 1350

Woking, UK
+44 (0)1483 723566

Devon, Uk
devon@sufischool.org

5.
Pir Ji Pandariman at the Darbar Unique Centre, Fenton
Stoke on Trent, ST4 3PG

Pir (Saint) Pandariman is Chishti.

6.
Bawa Muhaiyaddeen Fellowship
Monthly meetings are held in London, England

Please call (1-888-786-1786) or e-mail info@bmf.org for specific addresses and meeting schedule information.

7.
Cardiff Sufi Group

A new Sufi group in South Wales.  The Cardiff Sufi Group, set up as a part of the Threshold Society and the Mevlevi tariqa, will meet regularly every Friday at the Cardiff Quaker Meeting House, from 7.15-9.15 pm, insha Allah.  God willing, the first meeting will be held on Friday 1st October 2010.

All are welcome to attend.  If you are interested in attending, please contact the group at: cardiffsufigroup@gmail.com

Contact person is Abdur Rahman

8.
The Golden Sufi Center

THE GOLDEN SUFI CENTER
P.O. Box 2251
Salisbury SP2 2FX, U.K.
tel: +44 (0) 1722 411 708
ukoffice@goldensufi.org

UK Office Staff: Anne Walker
http://www.goldensufi.org/contact.html

9.
The Nimatullahi Sufi Order

Khaniqah of Nimatullahi Sufi Order where the Master of the Tariqa lives.

41 Chepstow Place
London W2 4TS
England

Tel: 020-7229-0769

10.
Thursday Dhikr Sandra

Thursday
10:00 pm - 12:00 am
(This event repeats every week.)

Location: Hitchin, United Kingdom

Contact: thesufinotes@yahoogroups.com

Re: Sufi Contacts in United Kingdom (London and outside)

Ma Roya
Sufi International Order

Beauchamp Lodge
2 Warwick Crescent
London W2 6NE

020 7266 3099

Monday evenings 6.30-9.15pm

Directions to Beauchamp Lodge:
Tube - nearest tubes are Warwick Avenue on the Bakerloo Line or Paddington (Circle, Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City).

Re: Sufi Contacts in United Kingdom (London and outside)

Sadiq Alam
The Mir Sufi Center

The Mir Sufi Centre brings together the Sufi teachings and realised visions of the Sufi Pir (Master) Mir Mahmoud Hadian.

UK Venues

Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire

Every Thursday, 8.00pm-9.30pm, beginners welcome.
Contact The Mir Sufi Centre on (01267) 275910
or email contact@mirsufi.org.

Crawley, West Sussex

Every Saturday, 10.30am-11.30am, beginners welcome.
Contact the Mir Sufi Centre on (01267) 275910
or email contact@mirsufi.org.

http://www.mirsufi.org/en/places.shtml

Re: Sufi Contacts in United Kingdom (London and outside)

Sufi Healing Order, UK
Programme of courses and retreats

Venue: Foundation for Theosophical Studies, 50 Gloucester Place, London W1U 8EA (except for May Retreat).

http://sufihealingorderuk.org/sufihealingorder.html

Re: Sufi Contacts in United Kingdom (London and outside)

Bektashis of London
The Facebook Contact of Bektashi Group in England:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_143424572375820

Read more about Bektashi Order of Darvishes here:
http://www.bektashiorder.com/

Re: Sufi Contacts in United Kingdom (London and outside)

Muzammal
The Threshold Sussex Sufi group (affiliated to the Mevlevi Order) meet in Lewes or Brighton on most Wednesdays 7-9pm.

More info including contact details is on the following website: http://sufismsussex.wordpress.com